Greetings 7O Parents & Guardians,
My name is Zach Van Hout and I will be student teaching in Ms. Stoller’s classroom during 3rd quarter. I have already had the opportunity to get to know many of your children and am very excited to be working with them throughout this quarter.
I am currently enrolled in the Masters in Teaching program at Cardinal Stritch University and will complete my initial teaching certification (preK-8) in June. Prior to this program, I worked for two years as an assistant teacher in a bilingual Kindergarten in Germany. I also have a bachelors degree in Political Science from UW-Madison and had the unique opportunity of studying abroad in South Africa for one year while completing my degree. I am really looking forward to sharing these experiences within our geography classroom.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you have now, or at any point throughout 3rd quarter. I want to be as accessible as possible to both you and your child.
Once again, I am looking forward to having a fun and productive quarter as well as getting to know and learn from your child.
Sincerely,
Zach Van Hout
zjvanhout@oregonsd.net
No comments:
Post a Comment