Monday, February 10, 2014

Assignments for the week of February 10 - 14

Until a new 7-O paraprofessional is hired, I will try to blog the assignments for you.  I work in the 8-M area but was a 7-0 para last year, so I am familiar with the work.  Hope this is helpful!  Amy Johnson
 
Math - Ms Stauss is absent today so the students gave me this info:
     Monday - reviewed in class.  No new assignment-
     Tuesday and Wednesday - new lessons-
     Thursday - review-
     Friday - test-
 
English - admit slip is due today
               Tuesday - Thursday - theme park planning-
                Friday - theme park assignment is due-
 
Geography - today and tomorrow - African biography-
                     Wednesday - share biographies-
                     Thursday - "Planet Earth" video-
                      Friday - flags of Africa-
 
Science - finishing the excretory system today and the nervous system tomorrow- no homework-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment